Our company has grown a lot over the years and it develops dynamically on a daily basis. Nowadays, we are in search of a Middle Java Engineer to contribute to our supply chain solutions. You will become a part of the excellent and cozy team of 4 people.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is your one-stop knowledge hub for everything less than truckload (LTL). We facilitate business across the supply chain with the right LTL transportation data, technology and expertise to inform better decisions. Our company has grown a lot over the years and it develops dynamically on a daily basis.
A trusted industry partner for more than 80 years, the Client is an established thought leader, hosting premier supply chain conferences and educational events across North America.
• At least 2 years of Java development experience (ver. 8+).
• Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures in the SDLC.
• Knowledge of JSP, SQL, HTML, XML, JSON.
• Educational or Project experience working with Eclipse, SVN, Spring Framework, Maven and Junit.
• Educational or Project experience with back-end databases including relational and non-relational.
• Experience working with SOAP and RESTful web services.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• INTERMEDIATE+ English level.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Follows programming specifications to perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established procedures.
• Owns customer-reported integration support incidents including recording issue and resolution details in CRM, collaborating with internal teams, and timely follow-up until the incident is resolved.
• Works with Technical Support to develop new support procedures and assist with training.
• Participates in integration walk-throughs as technical SME.
• Write code from functional design specifications that are well designed, efficient and testable.
• Contributes to all phases of the development lifecycle, as an agile team member, including, but not limited to, design, coding, unit testing and deployment.
• Works within an evolving agile development environment utilizing small teams that include developers, DBAs and QA members.
• Performs as a cross-functional agile team member and able to take on development, DBA and testing tasks.
• Demonstrates a thorough understanding and knowledge of the position.
• Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs administrative tasks in a timely and professional manner.
We are a global digital transformation tech company. We create digital solutions powered by innovative technologies and incorporate emerging trends to help businesses transform and grow. We are looking for enthusiasts to complement our teams of experts and deliver life-changing products together.
More about Innovecs: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UA4_oHyYwk
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 April 2021