German Software-as-a-Service marketing solution is looking for experienced Manual QA Engineer. Our platform helps such large enterprises as Deutsche Bahn, Merck, Commerzbank, Düsseldorf Airport, Wiener Linien to control marketing and corporate communication effectively.
We are currently seeking an experienced Manual QA Engineer. We have an established process for the development of editorial content management platform (strategy, topic management, editorial planning, production, publishing and analysis - across all channels, for teams without silos.)
You will join the team of 8 QA Engineer.
Required skill set:
- 3+ years in manual QA
- Analytical mindset is must have.
- Experience in Unit testing, regression testing, API testing (Postman), usability testing, performance testing.
- Experience working in Agile environment.
• Review and analyze tickets in Asana
• Evaluate product code according to specifications
• Report bugs and errors to development teams and help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
About our culture;
+ Flexible team hours
+ Flexible working location
+ We use team collaboration and other video conferencing tools to collaborate remotely alongside many other modern tools
+ We are the sole technology provider for several clients where we have been able to earn their trust and respect
+ Casual, yet professional environment
The Fastest Way for Marketers To Build Fast Loading Funnels
Job posted on
21 April 2021