DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research
About the vacancy
DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
- Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”.
- We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles.
- Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services.
- 3+ years of experience in automated testing
- Knowledge of and experience working with Selenium, WebDriver (preferably of .NET/C# stack)
- Knowledge of test types and methods of organizing them while testing various applications
- Experience working with test documentation (test plans, test cases, etc.)
- Good spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience with Coded UI
- Programming skills (software, languages, SQL, HTML, etc.)
- Knowledge of the basics of databases and working with DBMS (at least one, e.g. MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Knowledge of and experience working with and integrating CI (TeamCity, Jenkins, CC.NET)
- Ability to learn new technologies
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
DataArt с 1997 года проектирует, разрабатывает, модернизирует и поддерживает IT-решения в области финансов, здравоохранения, телекома, туризма, медиа и интернета вещей.
Клиенты DataArt — компании с уникальными бизнес-моделями — находятся в США и Великобритании, а распределенные команды специалистов — в центрах разработки в России, Украине, Польше, Аргентине и Болгарии.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 April 2021