Pragmatic Play Company, a world leader in providing solutions for game industry welcomes talented professionals to join our challenging and dynamic project as a Technical Support Engineer.
Successful candidates should correspond to the following required competencies:
- Understanding of Web Technologies;
- Experience in work with web applications, CMS;
- Good knowledge of SQL, Oracle/Mongo DB queries;
- Experience in basic Linux command line interface and utilities;
- Manage and monitor systems to drive troubleshooting;
- Good knowledge in HTTP;
- Understanding of TCP/IP network stack;
- Experience in software development (Java/JS/PHP) will be advantage;
- Be able to work in shifts.
- Intermediate English (reading/writing);
- Experience in support;
- Experience in administrating (troubleshooting, logs parsing, scripting etc.);
- Quick understanding and learning abilities;
- Ability to work on several tasks in parallel;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Understanding of SDLC (CI/CD).
- Work in a friendly team at modern office;
- Gym membership;
- Unlimited coffee, snacks and fruits;
- Health insurance;
- Free English language training;
- Real Agile;
- Competitive salary level.
About Pragmatic Play
Pragmatic Play is one of the fastest growing platform providers. Our passion for premium product is unrivalled and we strive to create only the most engaging and evocative best experiences.
Pragmatic Play’s employs extensive expertise to ensure that each high-quality product developed in our studios represents our mantra of innovation and dedication.
We are continuously launching new and exhilarating projects. This comes from heavy investment into research, development and our people, providing you with all the support you need.
Your success is our success!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 April 2021