Neogames is looking for a QA Automation Team Lead.
Neogames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
Our own platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.
Our platform is the best-of-breed and our games are the best interactive scratch and instant win games in the world.
For our office in Kyiv, we are looking for QA Automation Team Lead.
• Demonstrated solid experience as a lead or a similar role
• 2+ years of manual QA experience and 4+ years of QA automation experience (overall over 6 years of experience)
• Hands-on significant experience in QA and testing
• Extensive hands-on experience developing automation testing using SpecFlow, Cucumber, JMeter, Selenium, SoapUI, Postman and unit testing frameworks
• Extensive hands-on experience with development languages: JS, Java, SQL database
• Extensive hands-on experience with performance testing, stability, the latency of web API
• Vast experience writing test strategy, test cases, overate and end to end testing of web-based products
• Experienced with enterprise platforms and systems and QA processes
• Passionate about testing, scalable systems, and QA methodologies
• Previous experience in leading the quality assurance strategy
• Innovative and A good communicator and listener
• Hands-on experience with Git.
• High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• PE accounting and support
• Working in a comfortably located office
• Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
• Sport compensation
• English classes with native speakers, training, conferences participation
• Referral program
• Team buildings, corporate events
NeoGames is a leading online gaming software and service provider.
We empower our customers worldwide to generate maximum revenues from their interactive and retail offerings with our complete 360° gaming and omni-channel solutions:
- A comprehensive Player Account Management platform
- The widest portfolio of market-proven games
- A complete set of Player Operational Services
NeoGames pioneered the interactive games market, creating an established industry within a short time; we are committed to further innovation while maintaining the highest security levels and responsible gaming guidelines.
Memberships - As an integral part of the global lottery community, NeoGames is a proud member of various lottery industry associations like the World Lottery Association (WLA), NASPL, Asia Pacific Lotteries Associations (APLA) and CIBELAE.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 April 2021