UI/UX Designer is needed at an IT company whose main product is a large custom website with over 340k monthly visitors.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- 3+ years of experience as a User Experience Designer, Interaction Designer, Art Director, or similar role working with web applications or software products;
- Portfolio of design projects;
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g.Figma, Wireframe.cc, InVision);
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop;
- A lifelong love of collaboration and learning;
- An eye on details and have an analytic, problem-solving mindset;
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Good time management and self-organization skills, ability to work and deliver without constant control;
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field (would be a plus).
- Results-driven. This is an opportunity to work on a unique project, grow professionally and produce tangible results;
- Ability to accept, understand and expand on work done by others;
- Ability to think logically and make independent decisions;
- Desire to take responsibility and ownership of assigned tasks/projects;
- Desire to work as part of the team. Willingness to learn from others, and help / contribute when needed.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers;
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps;
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets;
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields;
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like;
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables);
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness);
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback;
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Opportunity to work with professional, friendly, and supportive team;
- Centrally located office in Kharkiv or ability to work from home;
- Pay for a gym (or equivalent yoga, dancing, etc);
- Company-paid English classes and professional education;
- Work-life Balance due to flexible working hours;
- PE accounting and support;
- 15 working days holiday per year and paid sick leaves.
About more than
MORE THAN - all-in-one консалтинговий партнер.
Робимо так, щоб рекрутинг та HR процеси приносили бізнесу користь. Без зайвого головного болю та мікроменеджменту.
З 2018 допомагаємо нашим клієнтам:
- наймати команди та аналізувати їх ефективність
- розвивати бренд роботодавця
- залучати та утримувати топових спеціалістів
- аналізувати та оптимізувати бізнес-процеси, виявляти слабкі місця та будувати стратегії
- також надаємо юридичний та бухгалтерський супровід.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
Design / UI / UX