We're a Silicon Valley startup building a new approach to stop data breaches. Companies like Zoom, Motorola, DARPA, use it to protect their most important data. We need developers who're passionate about tech and innovation and want to be a part of an exceptionally strong and mission-driven team!
You'll join our core product team to be an early contributor and will have a substantial impact on the product architecture and decisions.
- 2+ years of experience working with low-level system APIs on Windows (file system, network, process APIs)
- Prior work on at least one systems native application deployed to thousands of end-users
- Experience debugging and optimizing the performance of low-level system software
- Experience with agile development and SCRUM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Availability to frequently communicate with a distributed engineering team in European and US time zones
As a plus
- Experience building endpoint security products — such as DLP or antiviruses — this is a big plus!
- Experience designing and implementing application architecture
- Experience collaborating with a distributed cross-functional team
- Competitive salary, excellent benefits
- Equity grants: you will own a part of the company and will benefit from our future success
- Working in an exceptionally strong team and opportunities to learn and grow professionally
- Having a real and visible impact on the technology, the company success, and ultimately, on stopping data breaches everywhere in the world
- English classes
- Flexible schedule
- Great office space and support to make sure you can comfortably work from either home or the office, depending on your preference
You will be solving multiple exciting technical challenges, including:
- Design and implement components of our state-of-the-art system sensor that traces all data movement across all applications and files on desktop machines on Windows and takes action to prevent data exfiltration when needed
- Solve challenging performance optimization problems: we’re building software that monitors hundreds of thousands of events while using less than 1% CPU
- Design and build highly reliable code that never impacts the end-user experience
- Build secure-by-design hardened software that must withstand real-world attacks, while processing untrusted data and communicating with a backend over the internet
We're building a new technology that stops data breaches and by far outperforms everything else available today. We’re recording millions of events per second from thousands of devices and collecting them in a large-scale cluster to reconstruct a complete graph of all data flows across entire companies, and then analyzing this graph in real-time to detect exfiltrations before they happen. Our product is already being used by companies like Motorola, Zoom, Western Digital, and future-looking agencies like DARPA (the one that builds AI robots and has created the internet!) to protect their most sensitive data. Check out our website and the video on the company page!
We’re a hot Silicon Valley startup on a mission to fight data breaches. We’ve got first-of-a-kind technology that analyzes millions of events per second to build a global graph of all data flows across entire companies and uses it to detect exfiltration of critical data in real-time.
We raised over $17M from leading Silicon Valley investors (Vertex Ventures and Costanoa Ventures). Cyberhaven is also backed by founders, executives, and security leaders who have built transformational technologies at Facebook, Google, Akamai, Cloudera and others. We have strong demand for our product from the world’s largest companies and we are growing fast. We’re hiring 9 superstar engineers this month to join our core team to accelerate building of this technology and bringing an excellent product to the market.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 May 2021