An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Agile team that develops modern hi-tech web applications. We use best practices and create new solutions and approaches. Our passion is about programming, learning and sharing knowledge and experience. And to be on the cutting edge of technology.
As a Team & Technical Lead, you will be a contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be strong. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure effective collaboration with other teams.
Client – the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Client provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services worldwide.
• Delivery. Create and maintain modern interfaces according to unit standards
• Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards. Use industry best practices of development processes & tools
• Software Design. Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
• Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time
• Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies
• Be proactive in communication with team members and client
• Mentorship of junior colleagues
• Close collaboration with Agile Delivery Managers on tracking employee’s performance and engagement
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
• HTML/CSS. Preprocessors, Methodologies
• Application state management
• Package management, Module bundling
• Components, Directives, Routing, Services, Forms, Testing, Pipes, • HttpClient
• RxJS, NgRx
• Observable, Decorator
• HTTP, REST API
• Design patterns, OOP, Development principles
• Software testing. Approaches, testing types
• Intermediate English
• Understanding of Scrum process
What's in it for you:
• Career growth opportunities
• Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
• Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
• Professional skills development and training programs
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.