As a Solution Architect, you will primarily be helping internal customers with complex requirements capture, solutions architecture, system design, technical direction, and management relating to the client’s solutions as well as occasional custom development projects for clients.
You will be a thought leader on Cloud-first Architecture, skilled in cloud technology solutions but also comfortable working with traditional legacy architecture.
You will use your architectural track record to design complex solutions in an Agile / DevOps environment. The client works with advanced clients from the pharmaceutical, biotech, and financial industries, thus we need a candidate with strong technical capabilities, a versatile and passionate individual eager to play an active role in the product development processes and design the architecture.
The Client is a UK company, providing to market business intelligence for mainly the pharma industry. The core of the product is a data platform containing 10+ years of client experience on the market and giving the decision-making support over it using ML and other intelligent approaches. The client is in the era of technological transformation and wants to migrate the Data platform to the Amazon cloud and build redesigned and refreshed product apps over it.
We are welcoming high professionals for this interesting journey, for making great solutions together!
- Solutions architecture and full SDLC coverage.
- Relational and modern database architectures, such as SQL Server, RDS SQL, Redshift and
- Elastic Search.
- Queues, streams, pub/sub with Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, or similar.
- .Net and NodeJS web applications, SOAs, lambdas.
- REST APIs, OAuth, OData, and GraphQL.
- Scrum methodology.
- DevOps practices.
- Immutable infrastructure and infrastructure as code tools, like CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Automation tools Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
- Git or SVN.
- JIRA and Confluence, or similar.
- Code Analysis tools such as Veracode, SonarQube, or Checkmarx.
- Containers & orchestration (Docker, K8S, ECS, EKS).
- TDD and DI frameworks.
- AWS CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, or similar.
- BDD and related tools; Gherkin, Cucumber, SpecFlow.
- Data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, or QuickSight.
- Hadoop & Spark ecosystem.
- A degree in engineering, computer science, or similar will be a plus
- Solid skills in all regards of software engineering consistent of:
- Skills to implement a use case analysis to complete technical product requirements;
- Skills to deviate software requirements from technical product requirements;
- Skills to deviate a software architecture from software requirements based on well-introduced software architecture patterns;
- Skills to detailing software architectures down to software design;
- Skills to detailing software design into a module design specification;
- Good spoken and written English language skills.
- Knowledge in risk management is an advantage.
- TOGAF certification will be a plus.
- ML, AI, NLP, etc. will be a plus.
- Friendly approach to business.
- Superior communication skills with all.
- An innovative approach to function.
- Ability to grow and adapt as a business does.
- Open and honest approach to communication.
Big Data Fundamentals, Cloud Platform
- Define and design the solution architecture for the client’s products aligned to the AWS Cloud
- Define and maintain a platform strategy and roadmap to support the transition from the current
to the future state.
- Quickly grasp technical requirements and articulate a matching solution architecture based on
your expertise and tools.
- Strong delivery focus involving colleagues from product management product development,
- Manage projects acting as a technical advisor to external parties such as clients and partners
for bespoke projects.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.