We're looking for a Senior Manual QA Engineer to join the strong international team that is working on the project from scratch. Let's discuss all the details!
About the project:
Striving for excellence is in our corporate culture. Since 2000, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently, we’re looking for a Senior Manual / Automation QA Engineer who is interested in shaping the future of home insurances. Our client, HomeServe is the leading provider of home repair solutions serving 4 million customers across the U.S. and Canada under the HomeServe, Home Emergency Insurance Solutions, Service Line Warranties of America (SLWA) and Service Line Warranties of Canada (SLWC) names.
What is required?
- 3+ years of working as a Manual QA Engineer;
- Hands-on working experience with web and mobile application quality assurance and testing: manual, functional, regression, acceptance, security and access control, cross-browser, cross-platform;
- Experience with design and update of test documentation (test cases, bug reports);
- Experience with source control and automated deployment tools, specifically Git and CircleCI;
- Knowledge making Web Services and Restful Services requests;
- Knowledgeable of the various data exchange formats like CSV, JSON, etc.
- Great English level and communication skills for working in an agile distributed team;
What will be a plus?
- Experience with test automation and tools such as Selenium, Appium, Postman;
- GraphQL knowledge;
- Experience with SSO authentication testing;
What you will do:
- Manual functional, regression, acceptance, security and access control, cross-browser, cross-platform testing;
- Design and update of test documentation (test cases, bug reports);
- Close cooperation with the engineering team and client/stakeholders.
We are a fast growing company in Ukraine with offices in Kharkov, Kiev & Odessa. Our true selling point is the projects we have. We work with cool startups and innovative companies that have big ideas and budgets to implement them. This includes big names like LivingSocial with 90 million users, BleacherReport with 20 000 000 MAU or FunnyOrDie - famous Emmy-winning comedy video website and film/TV production company.
Come grow with us!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 April 2021