As part of a small and motivated team, you will focus on building query engine microservice using modern approaches in design, testing, tooling, and development. Join Logi Analytics international team to build the product in an environment where Your innovation and ideas can make a difference.
Delivering compelling applications with analytics at their core has never been more crucial — or more complex. Logi is the only developer-grade analytics platform focused exclusively on embedding analytics in commercial and enterprise applications. Logi leverages your existing tech stack and supports unlimited customization and white labeling, so you can quickly build a completely unique analytics experience.
Over 2,100 applications have trusted the Logi platform to deliver sophisticated analytics capabilities and power their businesses. The company is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland and England. Learn more at LogiAnalytics.com.
Logi Analytics is funded by Marlin Equity Partners (“Marlin”), a global private equity firm with over $6.7 billion of capital under management.
What is required?
- Experience with testing web-based applications, microservices (3+ years);
- Experience with testing REST APIs (Postman, Curl);
- Hands-on experience of SQL queries;
- Basic experience with Linux/MacOS console (bash commands);
- Familiarity with web debugging tools (Chrome dev. tools, Fiddler etc);
- Hands-on experience working in an Agile team development environment;
- Experience with Atlassian suite products such as JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence;
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent job experience;
What will be a plus?
- Experience with different databases (ElasticSearch, Impala, HDFS, Mongo etc);
- Some experience in big data technologies;
- Experience with Java based testing frameworks (TestNG, Selenide);
- Experience with IDEs (Intellij IDEA, Eclipse);
- Basic Git commands knowledge;
- Experience with Jenkins CI tool;
What you will do:
- Functional (manual) testing of Server side and API functionality;
- Testing new and existing functionality developed by an Agile team responsible for Zoomdata custom and internal connectors;
- Identify, log, and communicate software defects through JIRA, Confluence, and other tools;
- Develop, collaborate on, and execute Agile test cases, scenarios, and manual integration testing tasks to release high quality software on a monthly basis;
- Proactively assist developers to find and solve development and production software issues through effective collaboration;
- Work with company stakeholders including DevOps, Support, Solutions to communicate and collaborate on fixing application defects;
- Actively participate in all Agile activities and provide valuable input in Sprint -Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Retrospectives, and Sprint Reviews;
- Be an active member of QA community of practice and collaborate with other quality engineers and QA director to improve testing, tools, practices and processes;
We are a fast growing company in Ukraine with offices in Kharkov, Kiev & Odessa. Our true selling point is the projects we have. We work with cool startups and innovative companies that have big ideas and budgets to implement them. This includes big names like LivingSocial with 90 million users, BleacherReport with 20 000 000 MAU or FunnyOrDie - famous Emmy-winning comedy video website and film/TV production company.
Come grow with us!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 April 2021