We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale?
We’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, which brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a virtual event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
Our team includes people of all genders, sexual orientation, parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds. Diverse teams are strong teams, and we encourage those with varied identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply.
• Architecting, developing and shipping customer facing code.
• Helping deliver a maintainable, performant, and testable code base.
• Writing asynchronous code that interacts with real time content.
• Understand and influence back end decisions to drive for a better overall system.
• Driving engineering best practices.
• You are familiar with WebSockets, and real-time development.
• Great understanding of the DOM, client side performance and browser compatibilities
• Great interpersonal and communication skills.
• You understand the core concepts of functional programming.
• Familiar with all the types of testing, from end to end to unit testing.
• You are experienced in at least one strongly typed language.
• You are proficient with React.JS.,
• Expertise in Redux
• Previous experience with video, WebRTC, or other streaming protocols
• Experience building NPM libraries
• Experience with Module Federation, Lerna based monorepos, and Webpack 5
• Expertise with developing backend systems
About Digital Cloud Technologies
Digital Cloud Technologies is an expert in developing of mobile applications for Windows OS. The company has the considerable experience in the use of complex algorithms written in C++, cloud computing, Xamarin and SQL databases. Today DCT is active in IoT direction and development of new unique products for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile platforms.
Job posted on
11 May 2021