Samsung R&D Institute Ukraine is looking for Java Developer to participate in WEB Applications architecting & development for Samsung products
Samsung is an amazing place to work with great people in an outstanding environment.
With us you will have an opportunity to be a part of innovation that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide.
Samsung R&D Institute Ukraine (SRK) has been working in Kyiv since 2009.
We develop innovative solutions in Security, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented and Virtual Reality for the next generations of consumer electronics.
Currently we’re looking for Java Developer
WEB Applications architecting & development for Samsung products:
• online management systems
• managing & monitoring feature set for security policies
• threat analytics and vulnerability assessment backend
• deep knowledge of core Java 7/8 or later
• practical experience with enterprise solutions architects
• frameworks: 4+ years of practical experience (Spring Core/Security/Data, JDBC, Hibernate, JPA)
• DB: experience with relational DBs (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
• test/build/integration frameworks: Maven, Gradle, JUnit, Mockito
• WEB front-end: experience with HTML/CSS, JS, TypeScript, Angular2+, Bootstrap
• environment: Kubernetes, Docker Image / Helm Chart
• Java secure coding
• applied security experience: HTTPS configuration, OAuth2, deep knowledge in Spring Security
• OWASP Top-10 Web understanding
• experience with hi-load solutions: Docker Engine API, JMS, load balancing
• project leadership experience, requirements management, development process management
• Annual bonus
• Official employment
• Paid 28 days of annual vacations and sick leaves
• Paid days off on Ukrainian official holidays
• Paid maternity leaves
• Opportunity to become an inventor of international patents with paid bonuses
• Medical & life insurance for employees and their children
• Convenient office location (Business Center 101 Tower)
• Paid lunches
• Discounts to Samsung products, gym, other services
• English language courses
• Regular education and self-development on internal courses and seminars, office library
About Samsung R&D Institute Ukraine
Samsung Research and Development Institute Ukraine (SRK) is one of the units of R&D infrastructure of Samsung Electronics. Our local directions cover R&D activities in such areas as computer vision, next generations of human-computer interfaces based on 3D graphics and recognition technologies; applications for creating and consuming new types of multi-media content; device-2-device and device-2-cloud convergence; information security; artificial intelligence; natural language processing (NLP); human computer interaction (HCI); information retrieval; computational intelligence.
The main goal of the SRK is to provide next generation, adaptive, context-aware intelligent services for Samsung products and immersive serendipity across software and hardware eco-systems. We provide prototypes and new generation software development from scratch for embedded devices that gives a chance for Ukrainian engineers to work on technology of the future.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 May 2021