Our client is a B2B consulting firm in the communications specialized market (technical) with an extensive list of clients spanning industries.
We are looking to add a new Developer position to our team. We are a business-to-business consulting firm in a specialized market (technical communications) with an extensive list of clients spanning industries. The Developer will be responsible for developing and deploying software tools that aid in publishing stylesheets based on client business requirements. Usually from a structured content source. In this role, the Developer will be working with existing Developers, as well as working with Content Strategists and Information Architects to
design, develop and implement software solutions for clients.
- Work with existing Dev team to develop and implement software software
solutions that evaluate, convert, and refine clients' source content.
- Adhere to coding standards & best practices including a standardized
coding environment, and Agile software development methodologies/tools.
- Update job knowledge by tracking research regarding XML, DITA, and
other content-related technologies; participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal
networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Small experience with any programming language on your pet projects/freelance projects
- Upper-intermediate English Level
- Education in Computer Science
- Strong mentorship program
- Annual paid leave
- 18 working days (100% compensation)
- Annual paid sick leave
- 10 working days (100% compensation)
- Premium medical insurance (dental services included)
- Opportunity to become a part of our professional team
- Opportunity to participate in various events (educational programs, seminars, training sessions)
- Flexible working schedule
- Free parking place
- Massage in the office
- Competitive compensation
Crunch is a software engineering company based in Lviv, Ukraine.
We scale engineering teams and delivers results. While we take care of all administration (accounting, legal, office, etc), you can retain full control over product development as well as manage your team directly.
Our main technologies:
Java, .Net, RoR, Node.js
Angular 6, React.js, Vue.js
React native, Xamarin, Ionic
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 April 2021