The client creates AdTech solutions for promoting the products of leading international retail brands. These solutions are applied on customers' sites and third-party sites of publishers.
About the vacancy
The client creates AdTech solutions for promoting the products of leading international retail brands. These solutions are applied on customers' sites and third-party sites of publishers. The tools developed by the client’s technical specialists help customers understand their audience better, which helps conduct retargeting advertising campaigns and increasing the conversion rate for publishers. This is achieved through a combination of more accurate personalization of advertising content and algorithms for displaying ads at the most appropriate time, based on the behavior of the end-user. The client’s headquarters and onsite developers are in New York.
DataArt’s specialists have already implemented several projects for the client. We are currently putting together a team of QA Automation engineers to work on improving the productivity of a key product for end-users. The QA Automation specialist will have the opportunity to determine the strategy and approaches for working with this system. Work is now underway on a variant of SCRUM with 2-week sprints.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Development of new automated tests 70%
- Document writing 10% (test cases/suites, test plans, acceptance criteria, tech documentation on autotest framework, queries used, etc.)
- Meetings 5% (via Zoom, Hangouts, Slack)
- 3+ years of automated testing experience
- Experience in testing API, integration testing
- Knowledge of testing tools and frameworks (Selenium, WebdriverIO)
- Knowledge of test types and methods of organizing them during the testing of different types of applications
- Experience in drafting test documentation (test plans, test cases, etc.)
- Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience with GCP (preferably), AWS
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Postman
- Experience with Databases (MySQL)
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
DataArt с 1997 года проектирует, разрабатывает, модернизирует и поддерживает IT-решения в области финансов, здравоохранения, телекома, туризма, медиа и интернета вещей.
Клиенты DataArt — компании с уникальными бизнес-моделями — находятся в США и Великобритании, а распределенные команды специалистов — в центрах разработки в России, Украине, Польше, Аргентине и Болгарии.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.