Edvantis is looking for a Junior Front-End Developer to extend the existing customer team.
System provides its users the certification workflow, that helps them navigate starting from filling the application forms, through the testing phase to the actual certification.
It also provides rich search capabilities that allow finding specific products.
Project Technology stack:
TS and React
Team Composition1 Tech Lead, 1 Lead QA, 1 Mid FE
Customer location Austin, TX (USA)
You will be responsible for:
- Improving existing features
- Adding and improving tests
- Occasional implementation of new functionality
- Code refactoring (includes various areas, from overall code improvements to component replacement)
- Have a good strong understanding of TS and React
- Familiar with testing using Jest
- Familiar with material-ui (optional)
- Is willing to learn
- Career and professional growth
- Сompetitive salary
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Big and comfortable office, own parking area, restaurants nearby
- Medical insurance coverage for employees (Сovid-19 included), plus an option for family insurance coverage at a corporate rate
- Paid 12 sick leaves and all holidays
- Paid 18 working vacation days
- English/German language courses
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, shower, sports activities: athletics, coffee/tea points, food delivery services, etc.)
We are large enough to solve a complex problem, smart enough to care about every project. Edvantis’ goal is to help our clients achieve more via software engineering as a service.
We are a mature vendor with our HQ in Berlin, Germany, and our development centers in Lviv, Ukraine, and Wroclaw, Poland. By partnering with us you benefit from complete transparency, top talent, established processes, and long-term commitment to every client. We deliver for SAP, BigCommerce, and Smiths Detection among others.
•15+ years of experience
•30+ active Clients
•400+ projects delivered
•90% of Clients refer us
•Executive IT Advisory
•Engineering: Software & Hardware
•Capacity: Managed Team & Staff Augmentation
•Business Process Outsourcing
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 April 2021