We are looking for a Salesforce Developer, team up with Customertimes!
Our goal is to use our deep breadth of experience in Healthcare and Life Sciences to improve lives by providing innovative solution on next-generation platforms.
Customertimes is a Ukrainian fast-growing company with offices located in Paris, France and New York, USA. The company has 10+ years of experience in software and consulting on Salesforce platform.
We have experience in working with the largest worldwide companies in cosmetics, pharmaceutical and life sciences, healthcare, auto rental, recruiting and provision of services in various spheres of business. The life cycle of projects begins with the definition of the business goals, iterations and development stages, and ends with a solution package for the client.
We provide system customization that includes various integrations, system tinctures, and mobile development. We also have a support team for providing even better and faster services.
- License model and architecture review;
- Partner and Customer Community and Force.com sites development;
- Evaluation of work results and provision of required guidance;
- End-to-end app development for AppExchange;
- Introduction of Continuous Deployment processes and setting up;
- Following-up customers to identify areas of improvement;
- Bringing ideas for process or efficiency improvements to supervisor;
- Coaching junior staff.
- 4+ years of experience in Salesforce;
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform Developer I;
- Sales/Service Cloud certification;
- Experience with Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Order Management, - ---- Leads and Communities;
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning;
- Salesforce integrations: SOAP, REST, File integration;
- Dashboards, Reports creation using standard Salesforce tools;
- Understanding of basic ETL standards, methodologies, guidelines & design techniques;
- Vast experience with database and with database objects;
- Familiar with Salesforce DX methodology;
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Proactively assess infrastructure for problems and ways to increase efficiency, reliability, and capacity planning to meet escalating business demands;
- Team player;
- English - Intermediate+
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging tasks;
- Competence development;
- Interesting projects from renowned clients;
- Business trips;
- Paid sickness leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Friendly working environment;
- Unforgettable in-company events;
- English courses.
Customertimes — US-based service IT company that specializes in consulting, development, integration, and support of the cloud solutions based on Salesforce, Heroku, MS SharePoint, and other platforms.
We deliver cutting-edge technologies and services to our client in Pharma, Life Science, CPG, Finances, etc. Our project teams develop the digital solutions that can force and improve the health care in different countries, upgrade the business processes in retail trade, add the new options to the industry of digital entertainment.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 April 2021