IDR has a project that maintains a proprietary consumer survey programming platform and analytics output engine. The Survey Programming and Data Processing Team is responsible for using the tool to setup surveys.
IDR has a project that maintains a proprietary consumer survey programming platform and analytics output engine. The Survey Programming and Data Processing Team is responsible for using the tool to setup surveys. Data is reviewed, exported and published through a variety of proprietary and industry-standard tools. Team members are responsible for executing these tasks to our quality control standards to promote optimal satisfaction for both clients and panelists.
• Input survey questionnaire text and logic on proprietary survey research platform;
• Export, process, and manage data files;
• Support our internal quality control system and prioritize QA tasks;
• Update activities in Clarizen our project management system;
• Manage datasets Excel/SPSS/Marketsight;
• Aid in the development of best practices, automation, and process improvements.
PREFERRED SKILLS & CREDENTIALS
• BA/BS degree;
• Excellent attention to detail with an ability to multitask while meeting deadlines;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Detail oriented and organized;
• Solid basic mathematical and logical skills; experience with statistics is helpful;
• Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities;
• Familiar with standard business technologies, including Microsoft Office and G Suite;
• Comfortable with learning new systems;
• Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Experience with market research and opinion polling is a plus;
• Ability to work gracefully under pressure and in a fast-paced environment;
• Full professional or native or bilingual proficiency in the English language ILR scale;
• Creative problem solver;
• Have experience in R or Python scripting language or something similar is a nice to have.
• Great office location 3 minutes from Pecherska metro station and great office conditions;
• Flexible working hours;
• Comfortable working place;
• Medical insurance after the trial period ending;
• Team-building activities;
• Possibility of business trips to the US;
• 24 paid vacation days per year;
• 5 paid sick leave days per year.
About International Development Resources
International Development Resources is a US and UK-based software development company offering full-stack digital solutions for business and staff augmentation through outsourcing services in Ukraine. We provide high-quality and cost-effective custom software development and mobile applications development services for enterprises.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 April 2021