We are looking for a talented developer to join the team for work on the application which is the benchmark solution for cost-effective and flexible internet collaboration for the media industry.
- Experience in cross-platform (macOS, Windows, iOS, and/or Android) software development
- 3-5 years of developing experience
- Experience in Juce, Boost, TinyXML
- Experience using libwebrtc or other C/C++ implementations of WebRTC.
- Audio architecture experience (Not DSP algorithm development but audio/video infrastructure experience including OS native APIs such as CoreAudio and Windows) is a big plus
- Multi-threaded, real-time implementation experience
- At least Intermediate English level
- Designing and implementing of the product features related to high performance, professional audio and video including integration with various codecs, formats, and transport layers from the driver level to the UI level and across a wide area network
- Substantially contribute to the development efforts for the already established commercial product through the entire software development lifecycle - including specification, user experience, development, QA, and delivery.
- Exercise judgment within generally defined best practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for providing solutions.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and sustain product through the complete application lifecycle
- Present status at daily scrum meetings and work product at sprint reviews
About Global Logic
For over 20 years, GlobalLogic has partnered with businesses across every major industry to make amazing products and connect the dots between people, products, and business opportunities. Now, in an increasingly digital world, we place the consumer at the center of every interaction. We show businesses how they can better engage their consumers, innovate within predictable budgets, and bring the next generation of digital products and services to market in the shortest possible time.
Global Headquarters in Silicon Valley (San Jose, California)
Founded in 2000
20,000+ Employees in 14 countries
400+ Active clients
70+ Private label customer labs
30 Engineering centers
12 sales offices
8 Design Studios
350+ UX/UI designers and developers
Privately owned and funded by CPP Investment Board and Partners Group
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 April 2021