Project description: You'll be working in a team building from scratch an accounting software for the Norwegian market.
Technology stack: Typescript, Vue.js, Azure, MySQL.
- 3+ years experience with React 16+ or Vue.js
- experience with Typescript
- Experience with state management libraries
- Experience in building responsive applications
- Front-end leadership experience
- Experience in Webpack
- Would be a big plus: experience with material-ui, axios, inversify, amcharts, d3.js, charts.js
- Ability to analyse and support the applications architecture
- Ability to write high performance and reusable code
- Hands-on experience with web-services and standards (SOAP, REST, XML, JSON);
- Experience in unit tests
- Experience with Agile development, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Improvement, Continuous Delivery
Nice to have
- Understanding of Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Personal skills
- Pro-active, responsible, strong problem-solving skills
- Good communication/cooperation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work closely with product manager to deliver new features
- Translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs
- Contribute to the specification and software design phases during the whole software development life cycle
- Apply best engineering practices, focusing on Agile and CI/CD
- Unit tests development
- Document the working systems and prepare design documentation
- Explore new technologies, tools and components
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Lighthearted, inspiring and open company culture
- Opportunities to travel
- Health Insurance coverage
- English language courses
- Fresh fruit and other snacks onsite
- Fun corporate events :)
Intellectsoft is a boutique IT solution provider headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. Our mission is to help global organizations overcome technology challenges of Digital Transformation. Established in 2007, the company operates multiple offices and engineering centers in the US, the UK, the Nordic region and Eastern Europe. Our main focus is on the new and emerging technologies, such as Cognitive Computing, Decentralized Applications, Internet-of-Things and Mixed Reality. Our service portfolio includes strategic IT consulting, CX design, development and full lifecycle management of custom products and applications, and system integration.
The company’s strategy is heavily geared towards development of its own platforms, frameworks and reusable components that are utilized for building custom solutions.
Among our clients are globally recognized brand names, such as Universal Pictures, Jaguar Motors, Qualcomm, Ernst & Young, Clinique, Bombardier, London Stock Exchange, Harley-Davidson and many others.
For more information please visit our website www.intellectsoft.net.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 April 2021