Now we are in the stage of scaling so we need a strong and full energy Manual QA Engineer who will help us achieve even better results. Our application already has excellent results, more than one million downloads, rating in AppStore is 4.5.
Embark on a new professional journey with our Mobile Development Team!
By joining our team, you will:
• Work with an international market-leading B2C product that has over a million downloads on Google Play and App Store.
• Have a direct influence on the further development of our products.
• Deal with large volumes of data and solve complex cases.
• Learn and grow together with a young and ambitious team.
• Feel the freedom to share your vision. Who knows, your idea might become our next product!
What You Need:
• 2+ years of experience in manual testing
• Experience in testing mobile applications (Android, IOS), using Xcode/Android Studio, as well as traffic sniffing tools (e.g.: Charles)
• Knowledge of testing methodologies
• Good understanding of UX/UI principles
• Experience with TestFlight / FireBase
• Experience with mobile emulators
• Experience with API testing
• Experience with bug tracking systems
• Experience with in-app purchase testing
• Experience in writing test documentation / Test Design Techniques
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment in a rapidly growing company
Will be a plus:
• Mobile apps companies
• Experience with analytics testing (AppsFlyer, Facebook, Qonversion etc)
What to Do:
• Android and iOS application testing
• Analysis of requirements and definition of acceptance testing criteria
• Writing test documentation
• Work closely with engineering, product owner and marketing
• Possibility to be part of the creative environment and make your input to it
• Variety of social and professional activities
• Friendly and warm culture
• PE employment
• 18 days of vacation paid per year
• Medical insurance
• Documented sick days paid
• 3 non-documented sick days paid
• Breakfasts/fruit/yummies in the kitchen
Thoughtful Product Making.
We’re a team of intelligent, fun-loving people working on our own products which actually make a difference and we always strive for more.
• Engaged team
Brainstack_ has gathered a team of young, ambitious professionals working on awesome products together. We are looking for people who love technology and understand how to make it. In our turn, we give you all you may need to develop great software.
• Our products
Some of our products have already become known worldwide and we are catching up with new products. Creating great products is a team job: no matter which position you occupy: every task, every pixel, every code line makes a difference.
• Customers worldwide
Our products are presented in the USA, Europe, Central and South America and we are expanding to Asia. You are to be working with customers from around the world, each day gaining new experience.
• Big and little perks
You give us your time, ideas and energy in return we provide you with competitive salary, 24 days’ annual vacation, comfortable office, food and drinks, 2 big seasonal corporate parties and usual Friday evening fun.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 April 2021