OpsWorks Co. is a Ukraine-based IT engineering company. We specifically focus on providing professional DevOps and System Administration Services, delivering complex Engineering Solutions and Digital Transformation.
This is a full-time, remote, and long-term position.
- Working with an architect software solution, front-end development;
- Being part of discussions and decisions on the project;
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- You will participate in the leadership and management meetings and grow as a leader.
- Expert knowledge of Angular 8/11;
- Experience with hands-on technical design, solution architecture, and architecture roadmaps;
- Unit, integration, and automation testing experience;
- Experience with software engineering best practices (code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment, release and change management);
- Comfortable using Git and JIRA to manage progress;
- Understanding of agile software development methodologies;
- Friendly attitude and honest personality to work with our team which consists of developers and management;
- Upper-Intermediate conversational English level is a must;
- Strong time management and teamwork skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Websockets, REST APIs;
- Knowledge of Typescript;
- Practical experience with quill, husky, prettier, tslint, Adobe XD
- Proficient in new and emerging technologies.
- Challenging tasks;
- Possibility to grow your career to a Technical Lead position;
- Plenty of responsibility and freedom in choosing technological solutions;
- Possibility to do new things, not just maintain old;
- Appreciation and honest/open leadership style;
- A friendly team of experts who inspire and support you;
- Self-education support (access to a premium subscription to Safari Books Online, etc; paid attending professional conferences and meetups);
- Corporate English lessons with a native speaker;
- Flexible schedule;
- Paid vacation (21 working days per year);
- Paid sick leaves and medical insurance;
- Compensation negotiable, based upon experience.
We are a small but very diverse team. We are not looking to expand or hire aggressively as we prefer to give new employees the time to become an organic part of our team.
Apply and we look forward to meeting you and hopefully work with you very soon!
About OpsWorks Co.
We gather all the newest technologies in cloud computing, virtualization, automatization, and infrastructure development to deliver it to our customers as a service. Opsworks offers DevOps consulting & DevOps services by employing the best tools of deployment, monitoring and configuration management. We provide knowledge services in continuous integration and continuous delivery, automated testing, and customized infrastructure management services. We give the tools your team needs to successfully transit into a DevOps environment. We are inspired by the best DevOps practices and Agile development that makes us professionals in these areas. Over a couple of years, we have consulted small and mid-sized companies, all across the world. Because of such an extensive experience in the field, we consider ourselves to be among the best companies in the industry.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 March 2021