We are looking for a DevOps who can support our tight-knit team - in one or more of our current projects - Smart Home, Sports/children's watches and bracelets, Payment System, Taxi App, Game Engine (software for gaming devices). Totally remote - absolutely ok :)
• 2+ years in DevOps/System administration
• 2+years of using Docker, Kubernetes (designing, implementing, and running Kubernetes and Docker both on-prem and in the cloud)
• Good knowledge of Nginx, Postgres/MySQL/MongoDB administration;
• Redis, Kafka or RabbitMQ, ELK or EFK
• Knowledge of the build server (Jenkins/TeamCity/Bamboo/CirceCI).
• Experience in administering OS (understanding the principles of building fault-tolerant systems)
• Experience in administering AWS Cloud Platform, Google Cloud,
• Understanding of networking (static routing, subnets, gateways)
• Experience in working with/administering CI systems (e.g. TeamCity, Azure DevOps/TFS, Travis CI, Gitlab CI)
• Experience with version control systems (e.g. git, subversion)
• Experience with building continuous delivery/continuous deployment
It Will be a plus:
• Ability to multi-tasking and prioritize;
• Knowledge of various types of deployment scenarios (red/black, canary release, etc. ).
• Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash/Powershell)
• Understanding of how to use different databases in different conditions
• Experience with orchestration/configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, etc)
• Experience in building CI/CD using native AWS (CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline)
• Main cloud providers’ certification (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Understanding of Agile process, participation in Agile/Scrum projects
• Understanding microservice architecture requirements as well as data engineering/Analytics requirements from an infrastructure point of view;
• Experience in implementing infrastructure as code (Terraform, CloudFormation)
• Competitive salary rate depending on your experience and skills.
• Friendly working environment
• Flexible schedule and remote work
• Challenging tasks and opportunities for career growth
• Deploy and coordinate releases to Production and/or Staging environments;
Manage release cycle & processes;
Coordinate on release issues;
• Support MySQL/Postgres/MongoDB servers and services;
Support MySQL/MongoDB databases;
Performing database migrations.
• Work in close contact with team members and project stakeholders on the customer's side.
• Take part in requirements analysis.
• Prototype, implement and support infrastructure in the AWS, Google Cloud
We develop complex distributed highly loaded systems, working 24/7. We develop server solutions and solutions for mobile devices. We develop hardware and software solutions from electronics to operating systems and applications.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 March 2021