- Significant experience in designing, implementing, and modifying web applications with Vue.js
- Ability to take on and complete tasks in unfamiliar IT environments
- Significant experience planning, prioritizing, and organizing tasks
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills
- High comfort level working in fast-paced environments with a goal-oriented mentality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- English level intermediate+
Nice to Have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with project management software such as JIRA
- Collaborate with cross-functional development team to bring static designs and prototypes to life, providing constructive feedback to optimize implementation and usability
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices
- Provide solutions to technical problems of varying scope and complexity
- Collaborate with management in determining priorities and risks associated with projects
- Ensure all relevant processes, procedures, and product documentation is up to date
- Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves
- Full payment of taxes
- English courses
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
- Medical insurance
- Opportunity for career growth
About the Customer:
The customer offers a unique proprietary technology that makes digital media interactive and shoppable at scale. Enabling retailers and brands to monetize their content like never before through various channels, including Social Media, Web, App, OTT, and Advertising.
This includes the monetization of both live stream and video-on-demand through a seamless in-video integration without requiring the consumer to leave the content or disrupting the post-purchase processes.
About the Project:
The project deals with development of a video shopping platform. We are in the final stages of developing a shoppable AR. This ground-breaking capability will transform a brand’s AR experience into a shoppable experience.
Project Tech Stack:
Work with a platform that drives increased sales
Work with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in the future
Exadel — международная IT-компания, занимающаяся разработкой программного обеспечения и IT-консалтингом. Основана компания в 1998 году. Главный офис находится в Уолнат Крик, Калифорния, США. В настоящий момент у компании есть центры разработки в шести странах и более 800 сотрудников в различных городах США (Уолнат Крик, Калифорния и Боулдер, Колорадо), Беларуси (Минск, Гродно, Гомель, Витебск), Украины (Винница, Харьков, Одесса, Львов, Мариуполь), Литвы (Вильнюс, Клайпеда), России (Екатеринбург, Челябинск) и Польши (Белосток, Щецин).
Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. Exadel’s technology leaders partner with our customers to deliver high-quality products – quickly and cost-effectively.
If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 March 2021