We are looking for an outstanding Senior Python Engineer with React experience. You will be joining a group of talented developers that shares a common interest in making data available in various other systems and platforms.
You will get a chance to play with new technology, evaluate it, and see what’s most appropriate for solving real-world problems.
You have at least a couple of years of coding experience. You are a self-starter and have excellent communication skills.
• Own and drive Integrations development work with the main focus on the security and threat intelligence space
• Code primarily using Python, but also HTML, CSS, and ReactJS
• Continuously design, develop and deploy integration services with a focus on high availability, excellent quality, low latency, and performance
• Design tests for automated build and test pipelines
• Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues (not first-line support though)
• Maintain our supported integrations
• Support driving improvements, strategy, and collaborations
• Advanced understanding of working with and designing APIs in various environments
• Passion for and experience in robust multi-platform code development
• Fluent with Python (4+ years of experience)
• Experience with React (2+ years)
• Ability to work all the way from high-level architecture design down to efficient code
• Knowledge and curiosity on how integration platforms work and how a platform expects other parties to integrate
• Great understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms
• Experience with Linux/Unix and Windows systems
• Ability to take the initiative and collaborate across teams
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Relevant education or experience
Nice to have:
• Experience working with Splunk, QRadar, ServiceNow or any other system in the Security or Threat Intelligence space
• Cyber Security / Threat Intelligence education and experience
• Experience with AWS or other cloud environments
• Experience in working with test frameworks (e.g., unit testing, Selenium)
• Comfortable working in global teams
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring, comfy, clean and safe office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
• A fun zone where you can play video games, foosball, ping pong, and more.
N-iX is an Eastern European software development service company that helps businesses across the globe expand their engineering capabilities and develop successful software products. Founded in 2002, we have come a long way and increased our presence in six countries spanning Europe and the US.
With more than 1,400 specialists, N-iX offers expert solutions in cloud computing, data analytics, machine learning, business intelligence, embedded software, and IoT, covering a wide variety of sectors including finance, manufacturing, supply chain, telecom, energy, etc.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 March 2021