Cool product (optical software), famous company 8,000+ sites in 77 countries
Good salary compensations and full time remoute position
Just 1 tech interview
From You CV =)
We are an Irish/Polish software partnering company with 130+ engineers spread across our three offices in Dublin, Poznan and Bratislava.
First of all, we are a team of Tech Enthusiasts passionate about software - and we’re looking for developers to grow with us. This is a fully remote offer, but we will also provide you with working space in Kyiv if you prefer to work from an office :)
We are looking for an experienced Full-stack .NET engineer who has some experience working also with React.js/Angular.js to join our client's team.
In this role you will collaborate with their development teams, act as a technology consultant and guide our client through the most complex challenges of software development.
Our client develop enterprise optical software and the world’s most popular lab management software
Over 8,000 sites in 77 countries use this software and services.
The company has over 280 staff based in the US, Canada, Ireland, England, Wales, France, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, the Netherlands, Spain, Australia and China.
- Experience in C#, .Net Core backend development;
- Good understanding of most popular design patterns (MVC, SOLID, Dependency injection, DDD);
- Experience with testing tools and methodologies like TDD and BDD.
- Knowledge or experience in an agile environment.
- Experience in Web Development, specifically on the Front End and Responsive Web Design;
- Some experience and knowledge of UI design best practices and embedding it into an organization software development lifecycle;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a multisite, multicultural team;
- Strong verbal and written English (upper-intermediate and higher)
The ideal candidate will also have:·
- Experience in Typescript
- Working experience with React Redux / Angular (or any other state management tool)
- Products with a misssion
- Flexible working hours
- Professional international team
- Training and professional development
- Good salary compensations
Source-Code is an Irish owned/managed business operating in Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) that supports technology companies to recruit and build software engineering teams, and entire tech centres, across the CEE Region with a specific focus on the Prague (Czech Rep.), Bratislava (Slovakia) & Kiev (Ukraine) markets.
Job posted on
29 March 2021