In this role, you will be responsible for the systems that power the client`s digital ecosystem. The goal is to provide a unique, dynamic, and personalized experience for each customer no matter their platform choice.
Our client’s mission to make it simple for everyone to eat well. The company serves healthy, handcrafted meals and snacks from our growing network of 400+ software-enabled vending machines that we refer to as smart Fridges. They are striving to change the food system from the ground up — one Fridge or delivery at a time.
The client`s team cares about the business, the impact product makes, and each other. The company is data-driven, innovative, and quick to move on a good idea. N-iX is looking for people who want to collaborate in an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture and have a passion for succeeding.
• Work cross-functionally with the Product, Design, and Marketing teams to identify issues and potential improvements to operational workflows
• Work closely with our data engineering team to get data to start slicing and dicing, get insights, migrating to a production planner
• Increase automation and anomaly detection throughout our platform
• Develop and extend our API that is used across all of our platforms
• Deliver quality software using Agile and iterative development
• Help teammates by performing code reviews
• Several years of solid backend engineering work in more than one language, not afraid to delve into different technologies
• Experience designing, building, and supporting greenfield projects preferred
• Experience designing and implementing solutions on a public cloud (AWS — preferable, GCP, Azure)
• Experience with Python
• Experience in serverless, modern architecture
• Experience collaborating with business leaders and engineers to understand and define project goals
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Possibility of partial remote work
• The Best hardware
• A masseur and a corporate doctor
• Healthcare & sport benefits
• An inspiring and comfy office
• Challenging tasks and innovative projects
• Meetups and events for professional development
• An individual development plan
• Mentorship program
• Corporate events and outstanding parties
• Exciting team buildings
• Memorable anniversary presents
Founded in 2002, N-iX is a custom software development company with a core business of providing Dedicated Development Team / Own Development Center service. A team of about 200 professionals, with headquarter in Lviv, a tech hub in western Ukraine, we host teams ranging from 5 to 40 developers that work across all technology stacks.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 March 2021