We're creating the infrastructure and pipelines in Azure using cloud-vendor agnostic principles. This project is currently in its inception stage. Kyiv office, full-time.
Our Cloud Systems Engineers allow us to apply Cloud Systems Engineering practices (CI/CD automation, environment deployment, infrastructure design, productivity improvements, DevOps processes) to clients and provide services such as managed pipelines, phase 0 work and developer support.
● Working closely with the Senior Cloud Systems Engineers to design and implement controls to ensure safety and accuracy of deliverables, and be confident in demonstrating the value of these controls to clients
● Directly responsible for the implementation of the CI/CD toolchain
● Inputting into the design of, and own the implementation of, cloud infrastructure
● Finding delivery bottlenecks and areas for performance improvements
● Performing tasks related to Site Reliability Engineering and other infrastructure/pipeline work as needed to support the overarching Systems team effort
● Working with the wider Systems Team to enable delivery of client work in all areas of Systems Team capabilities
● Promoting best CI/CD practices
● Working closely with technical leads to ensure that platforms are designed for continuous delivery and zero downtime
● Quickly identifying trends and patterns, and drive out root causes of complex technical problems, in order to design and implement appropriate solutions
● Creating and maintaining sufficient levels of documentation for the solutions produced
● Assisting project teams in enhancing commercial opportunities and mitigating risks.
● Triaging and solving service issues
Working with the support of your Development team peers and Technical Architects, you’ll make sure development work is delivered on time and budget and in line with the technical vision for the project and company best practices. You’ll take accountability for the success of the project as a whole, including offering input and insight to areas other than just the development, and bearing the responsibility of decisions that need to be made.
● Analytical skills including the ability to identify trends and patterns
● Strong troubleshooting skills, able to drive out root cause of complex technical problems
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Understanding of using application lifecycle management tools such as Azure DevOps or GitHub
● Strong understanding of System Architecture
● Experience of using Config Management tools
● Experience using Terraform
● Experience with using Azure IaaS, Serverless and PaaS services
As a plus:
● Experience of setting up, configuration, deployment and configuration Kubernetes clusters in Azure
● Experience with using Docker
We're creating the infrastructure and pipelines in Azure using cloud-vendor agnostic principles. This project is currently in its inception stage.
For the Cloud Systems Engineer, we need to implement the solution, initially focusing on proving out the design from an end-to-end journey. Full-time per week.
We are a DevOps company providing a wide array of offerings from consulting and outstaffing to managed services to help companies and organizations of any size transform the way they consume their IT capabilities.
Thus, we are focused on the legacy modernization and full automation to let our partners focus on their product and business, rather than on its maintenance.
In Alpacked we strongly believe that high quality and deep experience allow delivering greater results and faster return of investments in IT. This makes business outcomes tangible and measurable. To make it possible - we established a team of top-notch DevOps experts with solid experience not only in cutting edge technologies, but in building teams and implementing DevOps practices from scratch.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.