Techery welcomes Full Stack Developer with strong knowledge of.NET (Framework, ASP.NET and .NET Core) with experience in working with JS (React / Vue or Angular) for launching brand new e-commerce platform to boost international businesses to a new scale!
Our perfect candidate has strong knowledge of C# and experienced in .NET Framework / .NET Core. Among others, you have good experience in Front End (JS : React/Angular or Vue).
You will work in a team consist of 8 members. The project is US-based, so English is required while knowledge of specific JS framewrok is not.
You'll spend time on the following:
- You'll work in collaborative teams to deliver high-quality software to our clients and/or users;
- Create a large-scale distributed systems based on microservices;
- Handle all aspects of software development: architecture, design, development, deployment, monitoring, and operations.
Must to have
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC;
- Strong knowledge of C# with .NET Framework and .NET Core;
- Strong knowledge of SQLServer/Postgres
- Experience with automated testing (Unit/Integration)
- Good understanding of front-end technologies (JS, HTML5, CSS)
- Experience with frontend frameworks (React/Angular/Vue). Knowledge of a specific framework is not required.
- Understanding on continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Understanding of microservices architecture and communication patterns
- Understanding of network protocols
- Good English is a must for this position
Good to have
- Experience with Docker in dev environment or deployment;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Experience with SOAP based APIs;
- Experience with any other server side language (Java, Go, NodeJS, etc.);
- Experience with Actor Model (Orleans);
- Experience with analysing existing architecture solutions;
- Experience with writing technical documentation;
- Experience with CQRS/EventSourcing.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging tasks and projects for sustainable growth;
- The ability to influence products and apply the expertise;
- Friendly and healthy environment;
- Occasion of business trips to the US;
- Cool office spaces (Kyiv or Dnipro location);
- Unlimited vacation.
Techery is a digital innovation software company with a focus on consumer behavior and automation. Our customers are mainly non-tech companies who need to teleport their operations to 2021.
We empower brands across the globe to execute their vision & mission using creative, digital, and software solutions. Our approach unites culture, processes, tools, and platforms that help us build quickly, release often, and continually innovate.
In other words, we aim to and do our best in creating a positive impact on our customer business through technology. We build and deliver pragmatic solutions for our client's most complex challenges. We work with our clients as consultants to evolve their technology and to empower their teams to meet the business goals.
To keep us going, we’re constantly looking for like-minded big thinkers 🧐
Would you prefer to be told what to do instead of bringing your own ideas?
Would you rather follow the beaten path than try to find the new way?
If your answer is No - then we're alike!
Join Techery and help us to make our mark in tech 🚀
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 March 2021