We create a modern Online Onboarding system for bank's Corporate Clients. Our solution is a secured high-performance digital platform, which automates client onboarding processes and minimizes manual operations.
We focus on excellent user experience and rapid business response as key factors for the successful onboarding of new enterprise clients.
Our project joins 8 teams of 100 people in total (Ukraine, USA, and others) and works with the client for 5+ years. We now rapidly grow and hire to set up multiple new teams which will be working on extending the existing platform with new functionality and building new components. Each team consists of Dev, BA, QA, Tram Lead, and is supported by a dedicated DevOps/L3 group. We use agile methodologies on a team level (Scrum, Kanban) and a scaled agile approach on a project level.
• Automation process setup and improvement
• Development of test automation framework architecture
• Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
• Test case adjustments for automated testing needs
• Integrating automated testing into CI processes
• Test data and test environment preparations
• Creating bug reports based on test execution results
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Automation experience - 4+ years
• Manual testing experience - 2+ years
• Experience in testing Restful APIs - 1+years
• Experience in non selenium tools Cypress/puppeteer
• Familiar with test runners like Jest or Mocha, and testing utilities like Chai, Enzyme or any other
• Strong knowledge of test design
• Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, Teamcity or similar)
• Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, Bitbucket and others)
• Strong proficiency in Atlassian Product Suite (Confluence, JIRA)
• Understanding of agile software development methodologies
• Ability to prioritize test cases based on risk analysis
• HTML / CSS / JSON / XML knowledge
• Strong analytical skills
• Accountability and self organization
• Strong ability to solve, manage and prevent problems independently
• Understanding of Banking Client Onboarding domain
• Experience with Cross-browser testing
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 March 2021