We are looking a hero in our team to support our project!
• At least 1 years of work with cloud technologies as a system administrator, technical support, DevOps or SRE engineer.
• Adopting the rules of remote work and remote interaction with teams.
• English level — intermediate+
• Good understanding of network and compute infrastructure technologies and experience in managing cloud application infrastructures (Azure and Azure Stack preferred).
• Experience configuring, administering and maintaining core Azure cloud components (PaaS/SaaS/IaaS)
• Experience with operational support Azure PaaS based solutions (monitoring, alerting, proactive resource management, disaster recovery, etc)
• Real practical experience with Application Perfomance Monitoring, SLI & SLO monitoring and alerting, Disaster Recovery solution development, etc.
• Experience with operational support of software development processes (based on the .NET Framework, .NET Core)
• Understanding of CI/CD pipeline procesing, experience in setting up CI/CD using Classic or YAML TFS/Azure DevOps Pipelines
• Real practical experience with TFS/Azure DevOps and Visual Studio development process automatization and optimization
• Experience with containerization/orchestration solutions like Docker and Kubernetes
• Ability to automate any routine operations using tools & technologies available in Azure and Azure DevOps
• You’ve already created ARM Templates, created and set up Runbooks (at least three times))
• Basic network security and information hygiene are essential elements of your lifestyle
• You can independently record a video tutorial or demo, for example, “how to use my script correctly”
• Direct contract with a company in the USA (B2B)
• Flexible working hours
• Payment in USD
• Up to 85% compensation for English lessons
• Maintenance & support of developing, testing and production environments with 24/7 shifts.
• Daily tasks to support our software development processes (backend, frontend, mobile applications)
• Support & development of internal cloud infrastructure for developers and for CI/CD operations
• Process automation, development and improvement of technologies and solutions.
eMotorWerks Inc. is a California based company which focuses on promoting high performance electric vehicle charging technologies, such as EV charging stations (EVSE), smart grid EV charging networks, and charging systems for high-voltage and DC fast charging.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 March 2021