Looking for an experienced Middle/Senior JS (Ionic) Developer to join our Project Switzerland fintech company :) Full remote
Internationally leading Fintech company and independent provider for the financial industry to both develop and operate its own software. Headquartered in Switzerland with highly qualified domain and IT specialists and has a global customer base of more than hundred financial institutions.
With its core and digital banking software, and its international network of BPO centers, the Client brings trustworthy and efficient banking to the world, delivered through great user experience.
- Experience in software development and design for more than 3 years;
- Experience with Ionic;
- Good knowledge in Computer Science and Computing Theory:
- Paradigm & Principles (e.g. OOP, SOLID);
- Design Patterns;
- Code testing practices;
- Understanding of network interactions, protocols, conventions (REST);
- Commercial experience with:
- Front-End Web UI development using JS ( 6+), CSS, HTML;
- Front-End testing components (Jest and unit testing in general);
- Integration with Back-End REST API;
- Version control systems (GIT);
- Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab Pipeline, TeamCity, Bamboo);
- Experience with:
- Creation design of applications, platforms solutions;
- Troubleshooting, profiling and debugging of applications;
- Different delivery methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, Agile, Kanban);
- Code Review process;
- Intermediate+ English;
Jenkins, iOS, Swift, Android
- Front-End development to meet business needs using modern software development technologies stack;
- Developing and improving web platform on a continuous delivery basis (Frontend, User Interface, Mobile hybrid integration);
- Working in an international distributed team;
- Communicate with PM, PO, other engineers, architects, QA and other colleagues and stakeholders;
- Participation on delivering the product roadmap, plannings, creation of estimations;
- Use high coding standards, development best practices and write highly testable and performant code.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.