Develop new features for our system using Java, Spring, Hibernate, TypeScript, Angular8.
e build advanced solutions for planning, healthcare, medication, economy etc. The IT systems in Denmark are in a constant development, so there is always a lot of really cool challenges. We have great teamwork where we put a great effort in being up to date with the newest technologies, and we put a great effort in keeping each other up to date.
• Back-end and partly frontend development of new functionality as well as support of existing.
• Show passion, innovation, and creativity in building products.
• Closely cooperate with Developers in Denmark, Poland as well as with the Odessa team.
What do we expect from you?
• 2+ years of professional experience.
• Good communication skills.
• To be able to both speak and write clearly in English.
Primary hard skills:
● Spring MVC;
● Spring Security;
● Strong team player;
● Passionate about software development;
● Eager to learn new things constantly.
What can you expect from us?
• An attractive location and great equipment
• A challenging work environment, where no days are the same
• Very experienced, skilled and nice colleagues, who know that they will only succeed through great team work
About EG Software
EG Digital Welfare is a business unit of the big Danish software organization EG where we deliver various administrative solutions for the Danish municipalities and regions with more than 20 years of experience within our field, e.g. the market leading social administration software EG Sensum.
We have offices in Copenhagen and Odense in Denmark as well as nearshore teams in Warsaw and Odessa. We work with Scrum and are going through an agile transformation during 2020 to further improve our development setup and processes.
We work hard together across all functions to ensure high customer satisfaction and to deliver products that makes it easier for our users to do their job as best possible.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 March 2021