Customertimes — US-based service IT company that specializes in consulting, development, integration, and support of the cloud solutions based on Salesforce, Heroku, MS SharePoint, and other platforms. We deliver cutting-edge technologies and services to our client in Pharma, Life Science, CPG, etc.
Proven DevOps/Release Manager who will take ownership of all aspects related to ensuring a ‘healthy’ Salesforce.com platform.
• Define and implement standardized deployment strategy that covers major releases, patches and minor enhancements
• Define and manage change control process for development and release readiness
criteria and ensure all changes meet criteria prior to deployment
• Facilitate release activities across all Salesforce teams ensuring quality and timely
deployments across environments
• Set and manage consistent deployment schedules, accounting for any dependencies and risks along the way; identify issues and perform root-cause analysis to ensure they are not repeated
• Work with several Development Teams to properly resolve merge conflicts, deployment errors and meet code coverage criteria
• Monitor all environments (Salesforce Sandboxes) for release process / creating
and synchronizing sandbox metadata and appropriate data sets
• Validate Post Release Activities /Track release metrics to improvement and report
successes/failures to stakeholders and Teams
• Be responsible for maintaining consistency between Salesforce sandbox environments, from
Development through SIT, UAT and Production
• Work with Salesforce Support to plan and prepare all production facing
• Minimum 3+ year’s of experience as a Release Manager/DevOps Engineer
• Experienced in managing release processes for business on-boarding projects and data migrations
• Strong knowledge of GITHub and Version Control systems
• Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with team members
• Productive with moderate supervision
• Dynamic and flexible in their approach to work
• Communicate clearly and effectively in both written and verbal formats
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Understanding of deployments using Force.com tools (Salesforce Tools IDE, Salesforce DX, Autorabbit, Copado)
• Hands on experience with Salesforce.com configurations, roles, profiles, and other permission controls
• Salesforce certifications
GITHub, Force.com, Salesforce Tools IDE, Salesforce DX, Autorabbit, Copado
• Regular compensation package reviews
• 20 working days paid vacation leave, 15 working days of paid sick leave with a certificate and 5 working days of paid sick leave without a certificate.
• Medical Insurance program for employee (and the ability for an employee to insure family members at a corporate rate)
• Certification coverage & support for participation in specialized events (webinars, conferences, trainings etc.)
• Regular team-buildings inside team projects, as well as summer and winter corporate parties for the entire company
• Office or remote or mixed types of work are welcome — upon employee’s convenience and by approval of direct manager
• Free English classes in the office
• Convenient office location in the center.
We believe the world is better with technology out of the way, and have pushed hard to make big tech accessible by writing little to no code. We also think that you can create meaningful bots and AI experiences that people enjoy using.
We work well together and accomplish a lot, pushing the limits of what bots and AI can do. We’re definitely a ’results-first’ culture. This helps people to enjoy the flexibility and many of the other perks that come with being part of a growing team. Everyone’s experience and perspective matter here.
These are just some of the many reasons that we have continually attracted smart people that are great to work with. We’re looking forward to an opportunity to learn about you and what we could be accomplishing together.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.