We are looking for a talented Senior Android Developer with solid experience in mobile development for international markets.
JatApp is a group of successful companies that develop its own web products and mobile apps in various niches for over 9 years. We are proud that more than 20 mln users interact with our creations on a daily basis. JatApp nourishes its corporate culture and cares for each and every team member who contributes to the overall company success.
About our business unit:
For the past 2 years we have been actively involved in developing and promoting our own highly loaded Social Discovery platform. The product’s primary market is Tier-1 region, including but not limited to USA, UK, Canada and leading European countries. Led by skillful and open-minded team, our brands continue growing and reaching top positions in their categories. By implementing extended data analysis approach, we make sure every aspect of product lifecycle is valued and improved to achieve continuous growth. As a part of our team, you will get a chance to dive into a well-structured and creative process of product evolution.
- Develop and maintain our high performance app using progressive approaches for Android platform
- Write clean, testable, maintainable code, and continue to grow your development skills
- Communicate with all team members on the search for ideas, concept creation, design process and development of new functions.
- 3+ yrs. of experience in Android application development
- Deep understanding of Android SDK
- Practical experience with Kotlin (our primary language)
- Knowledge of OOP principles, design patterns, SOLID, Clean Architecture, MVVM
- High level of interest to current software development trends
- Strong desire to write high quality, clean & testable code (TDD, BDD)
- Knowledge of data storage mechanisms (SQLite, Room)
- Experience with Dagger 2/Hilt/Koin, Coroutines
- Experience with custom views and animations
- Practical experience with third party libraries (Retrofit, OkHttp, Glide, etc.).
Will be a plus:
- Working on multi-modules projects.
Our team values:
- Result orientation: we set ambitious goals, take on complex tasks and successfully cope with them
- Flexibility: the ability to think out of the box and change our strategies depending on market conditions
- Teamwork: we have the common goal, we do not shift responsibility to others and over come challenges together
- Striving for development: we are constantly learning new things and evolving together.
- Comfortable office within walking distance of the metro station
- Flexible schedule (starting from 8 to 11 am, 8-hour workday)
- Opportunity to work remotely several days a week / month
- 20 working days (4 calendar weeks) of paid vacation
- Non-bureaucracy culture: questions are resolved quickly, opportunity to influence the processes, new ideas and proposals are always welcomed
- We take care of our employees’ health: fully covered health insurance, paid sick leave and gym?Free lunches, fruits, sweets
- Weekly check points with a supervisor to monitor and assist in completing assigned tasks
- Environment for development and growth: English courses, specialized courses, regular performance reviews
- Experience and knowledge sharing between teams
- Corporate events and team buildings where we celebrate our team and company’s victories and achievements
- Relocation package (support with moving, one-time bonus).
- We carefully consider each candidate’s application: in case we have chosen other candidates, you will receive the feedback; if the resume passes to the next stage, we will clarify a few basic questions and schedule an interview with you
- HR interview: up to 1 hour
- Interview with the Hiring team: introduction to the team and your potential manager; we will get to know your experience, skills while you will have a chance to learn more about our product and the team
- Reference check
- Job offer.
Recommend a candidate and get a bonus up to 1000$! Just fill in the form https://bit.ly/2I9emhB
JatApp is a team of creative and goal-oriented minds, united by innovative management approach and desire to deliver smart technology to clients worldwide. Together we craft complex solutions for startups, medium and large businesses. Our development teams rely only on proven technologies and work hard to bring our products to success. Agile principles dominate in our work: regular updates, flexibility towards changes, progress measured by software functionality, technological excellence and UI/UX Design expertise.
We believe that it takes a great team to achieve great results. At JatApp we stick to one main principle: always bring out the best in each team member and make sure every idea is heard.
We are constantly looking for passionate learners and enthusiastic collaborators to join our team. Let’s get things done together!
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.