We are looking for Senior Java Engineer to join a digital banking project for a major retail and commercial bank in Scotland.
— 5+ years of experience in a similar role;
— Upper-Intermediate English level;
— Java 8;
— Spring: Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot, Cloud;
— Microservices architecture understanding;
— Apache Camel, EIP;
— Persistence frameworks: Hibernate, JPA;
— Messaging: ActiveMQ / JMS;
— Unit testing with JUnit and Mockito;
— Miscellaneous: Maven, Git.
As a plus:
— Understanding of Event Sourcing, CQRS, and DDD
— Test-Driven-Development (TDD)
9 reasons to join us :
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
Your goal is to seamlessly integrate the banking platform into our customers’ systems. During the project, you take on the expert role for anything related to the backend and bring home components that can be reused or developed further.
We speak agile software development, just like you. You will write beautiful and smart code, run tests and coach a team of developers on the client and partner side. You will also provide training to those who work with the platform. You know when to be creative and when to consult your colleagues. Because you will be working on a global scale, you easily blend into any work culture.
The pressure is always on, the clock is constantly ticking, and customer expectations are sky-high. With your confidence and skills, you meet and exceed customer desires. You will encounter situations that demand prompt, yet smart actions. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty.
Our customer is a major retail and commercial bank in the UK that serves customers in England and Wales supporting them with their personal, private, and business banking needs, and supports large corporates in Western Europe.
The Levi9 team is working in close collaboration with other distributed development teams and involved in the end-to-end integration of the core banking capabilities, which facilitate communication between the bank and its customers, as well as provide automation and financial control functionalities.
About Levi9 Ukraine
Levi9 IT Services Ukraine is professional IT outsourcing company.
We truly believe that working at Levi9 is much more than a job — you will be a part of a dynamic, qualified and motivated European team with a unique corporate family spirit.
Levi9 is built on the belief that true innovation happens when you bring together the best minds and ideas for the perfect achievements.
We’re a fast-growing company made up of vibrant, intelligent, and passionate people, being the employer for specialists at all career levels: from career starters to experienced engineers.
Still, working at Levi9 Kyiv or Lviv means not only to be challenged, but also to have fun! Everyone here works incredibly hard and we make sure to balance this with joyful social activities inside and outside the office.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.