The customer is a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland. It is majority owned by American shareholders. It is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies by both market capitalization and sales.
As a Software Engineer, you will help us build a unified data analytics & automation platform.
- Work independently and drive development of UI part
- Collaborate closely with backend developers and subject matter experts to deliver a great experience for our users
- Design, architecture, development, and maintenance of our web application
- Experience developing single-page applications, preferably with React and Redux
- Understanding of Node.js ecosystem and build tools
- Experience working with REST API's
Nice to have
- Basic understanding of distributed architectures
- Experience working with real-time web applications (via WebSockets or polling)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Health Insurance
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 March 2021