We're looking for a talented Node.js Developer to join our team to build a new great product together.
JatApp is a group of successful companies that develop its own products and have outsourcing business. Our own products portfolio includes a variety of web products and mobile apps in utilities, social, education, business, security niches. We are proud that more than 20 mln users interact with our creations on a daily basis. Main mission of JatApp products it’s to make people lives brighter and easier by offering cutting-edge solutions and the best user experience.
Our development teams rely only on proven technologies and work hard to bring our products to success. Agile principles dominate in our work: regular updates, flexibility towards changes, progress measured by software functionality, technological excellence and UI/UX Design expertise.
At the moment we’re looking for Node.js Developer to join our team. Let’s get things done together!
- At least 3 years of commercial experience in backend development;
- At least 2 years of experience with Node.js;
- At least 1 year of experience with RabbitMQ, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis;
- Experience working with WebSockets
- Excellent understanding of high loaded system architecture;
- Experience with REST;
- Experience using Git
- Experience with AWS is preferred.
- Develop architecture and backend part for a new web and mobile platform from scratch;
- Create methods for front-end part (Vue.js)
- Contribute to all phases of software development lifecycle;
- Follow industry best practices;
- Be a part of full-stack development team that is responsible for all aspects of ongoing software development.
- Office within walking distance from the metro;
- Flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday);
- Paid sick leaves and 20 paid vacation days;
- Corporate English courses, professional development courses;
- Corporate library;
- Free daily lunches and unlimited coffee/tea/milk;
- 100% compensation of gym;
- Medical insurance.
JatApp is a team of creative and goal-oriented minds, united by innovative management approach and desire to deliver smart technology to clients worldwide. Together we craft complex solutions for startups, medium and large businesses. Our development teams rely only on proven technologies and work hard to bring our products to success. Agile principles dominate in our work: regular updates, flexibility towards changes, progress measured by software functionality, technological excellence and UI/UX Design expertise.
We believe that it takes a great team to achieve great results. At JatApp we stick to one main principle: always bring out the best in each team member and make sure every idea is heard.
We are constantly looking for passionate learners and enthusiastic collaborators to join our team. Let’s get things done together!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 April 2021