We are looking for a passionate Full Stack Engineer (React/Node.JS)! Our great pluses: we develop our product, we use cutting-edge technologies (microservice architecture), and we work in comfortable conditions. Join us!
Highload platform project — a reactive system, delivering high performance, distributed and resilient solutions to our operator clients around the world.This is B2B service, which has been successfully working and developing during last 4 years.
• At least 2+ years of work experience with ReactJs;
• Experience with React Hooks (React 16.8+);
• Experience with state management libs (Redux, MobX, etc.);
• Experience with Node.js (Koa, Express, Fastify, etc.);
• Experience with Rest/API;
• Experience with GraphQL;
• Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment;
• Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy.
• Feature development.
• Participating in feature grooming.
• Communication with other team layers: BE, QA, designers.
• Bug fixing.
WILL BE A PLUS:
• Academic background in computer science (BSc or MSc).
• Experience with Typescript.
• Experience with Docker, Kubernates, Microservices.
• Experience with PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
• Long-term employment;
• Career growth opportunities;
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
• English classes with native speaker;
• Health insurance.
About RQ Team
RQ Team (RQT) was created, due to the continuous growth of the International holding and its needs. Each new business trend requires the prompt formation of new development teams. RQT - recruiting company, specialized in high-quality selection of relevant IT specialists in teams of Ukrainian and foreign companies.
This job is no longer active.