We are looking for a talented Middle+ QA Engineer to join our team remotely and work on several of our Web & Mobile projects on a full-time basis. This position is for someone who prefers to work remotely and build their work around life.
UTOR is a Ukrainian company that has existed since 2016.
UTOR style of work:
1. Working from anywhere. Once UTOR was born remotely and has a global team. Remote work is a lifestyle that demands autonomy, responsibility, and creativity.
2. Balancing professional and personal life. Since you have the freedom to work at your best time. We value results and performance, not timesheets.
3. Collaborating. Really, Collaborative is not a fancy word for us, but a necessity. We need open-minded people, who know how to exchange knowledge, ideas, and results.
4. Learning from different projects and experiences. We work to improve our clients products and processes, for sure, but also to improve ourselves as professionals and as humans.
We are looking for a talented Middle+ Manual and Automation QA Engineers to join our team remotely and work on several of our Web & Mobile projects on a part-time and full-time basis.
UTOR is for someone who prefers to work remotely and build their work around life.
- Opportunities to develop in different areas (web, mobile, API testing, etc);
- Full-time or part-time load;
- Long-term opportunity;
- Work remotely;
- Hourly rate in $;
- The possibility of professional growth;
- Flexible work schedule;
- A unique community consisting only of QAs - you can ask each other questions and share experience at any time;
- Minimum bureaucracy.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 February 2021