We invite you to become part of the DataArt team in Odessa and consider the position of Fullstack (React.js+Node.js) Developer
About the vacancy
Our client is an American company that operates in the education field. The project is a chatbot that is installed on the sites of educational institutions. The goal is to provide information and reference services to students of educational institutions. The chatbot is controlled by AI based on IBM Watson.
DataArt specialists are helping the client to develop new and maintain the existing functionality. The environment is deployed with Docker on AWS ECS. AWS CloudFormation is used to automate infrastructure management. Image builds, code verification, and the running of tests are performed in CircleCI.
The project uses Gitflow for pull requests, code reviews, unit tests (the functionality is partially covered), and manual testing.
The processes are arranged according to the Agile principle (Scrum) with 2-week sprints, retrospectives, planning, and calls with the team. The team is distributed and works remotely.
Note that we hire specialists not to the project, but to the company. If the project is over, or you become uncomfortable in it, you can discuss a transition to another project.
- 5+ years of frontend development experience using React.js
- 2+ years of experience with backend development
- Experience developing web-based software products using Node.JS
- Experience with Git
- Skills with reusable components
- Skills with automated testing and performance testing
- Knowledge of JS architecture practices
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
- Understanding of web development paradigms (RESTful APIs, pub/sub, security)
- Experience with the development of performant and scalable applications
- Good Spoken English
Would be a plus
- Understanding of Progressive Web Apps and Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Experience with some of the following: CSS-preprocessors (LESS, SASS), Docker, WebSockets, MQTT
Узнайте больше о нашей политике равных возможностей в вопросах трудоустройства
DataArt с 1997 года проектирует, разрабатывает, модернизирует и поддерживает IT-решения в области финансов, здравоохранения, телекома, туризма, медиа и интернета вещей.
Клиенты DataArt — компании с уникальными бизнес-моделями — находятся в США и Великобритании, а распределенные команды специалистов — в центрах разработки в России, Украине, Польше, Аргентине и Болгарии.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 February 2021