We are a multinational NEO Bank company whose platform provides various financial services. We are looking for talent Middle QA Engineer who can test the existing interfaces, analyze all logic interacting with the platform interface and to suggest areas for further improvement.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our international and diverse team. Our team is spread out across the world and operate within the UK, Malta, Ukraine and New Zealand.
• Go, Node.JS, Flutter, Angular;
• SQL, NO-SQL;
• Git, CI / CD, Jira, Confluence, Notion, Slack;
• Integrations: Twilio, Sendgrid, KYC, AntiFraud, Cybersecurity, OAuth 2.0 / OpenId - Hydra, etc.
• 2+ years of experience in testing various web projects and mobile platforms or 1+ years in fintech
• Experience in Process Automation - advantageous
• Knowledge and understanding of QA processes
• Proficient in Agile methodologies and good understanding of SDLC
• Knowledge of UI / UX guidelines.
• Ability to define technical requirements from commercial and regulatory documentation
• Understanding of web technologies (HTTP / HTTPS, requests, HTML, CSS, etc.)
• Able to write test documentation such as test cases, checklists, bug reports, release notes.
• Experience with Jira / Redmine, Confluence
• Experience with Git flow;
• Can utilise different OSs e.g. Windows, Mac OS, iOs, Android
• Knowledge in APIs (REST, SOAP)
• Proactiveness, responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent spoken and written English (above intermediate level).
• Analysis of project documentation and requirements
• Manual testing of Web & mobile applications (including UX / UI)
• Creation and maintenance of testing artifacts: checklists, test cases, bug reports, etc.
• Creation and planning of product testing scenarios
• Active participation in the development process;
• Interaction with developers and product owners;
• Support the development team in reproducing problems and analyzing causes
• Work remote;
• Flexible working hours;
• Paid holidays and sick leaves;
• Brand-new equipment;
• Future career development.
We are looking for skilled professionals to join our growing team and hope to talk to you soon!
About Raymond Capital Group
RAYMOND CAPITAL GROUP - UK based. Legal and fintech
Job posted on
23 February 2021