Work for a core delivery team inside Luxoft Automotive Division to develop the new incumbent of a suite of products.
These products are focused on the development and delivery of the next generation entertainment system inside the automotive area. For being able to fulfill the customer expectations we need additional experienced GoLang developer. You will work in a challenging environment with intercultural and international teams where the company culture and language is a mix of German and English. In this role you will be part of the development Team for premium OEM.
- Software development and maintenance (enhancement, changes, bugs fixing, tests development)
- Develop and perform Unit Testing, static code analyses, code review
- Timely report status and progress of the assigned activities to direct manager.
- Perform tasks within agreed timeframe and according to design specifications.
- Learn project specific approaches/technologies store knowledge
- Flash and prepare test targets
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology or a comparable qualification
- Proficiency in problem-solving and troubleshooting technical issues
- Excellent organizational, time management, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance, and resilience
- Well-developed communication and teamwork skills
- Aspiration to engineering excellence
- Proficient in English
- Embedded Linux knowledge
- Experience with CMake
- Excellent coding skills in GO
- Good coding skills in C++
- Experience in embedded systems
- Experience with version control and CI/CD
- Having worked with various software frameworks, ideally in the domain of in-vehicle infotainment
- System architecture, API design, and best practices in modern C++ and GO development
- Lua as a plus
- Domain-specific skills - e.g. experience with NTG6/7 projects
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
18 February 2021