The new project is for world leader in machine building for the agricultural sector that should be created from the scratch or using the previously developed code for Gateway board.
Main goal of the project is to develop the embedded software used for operate with GPS data- collect, store and process according to the required logic. Software should be developed including requirements, software and test engineering.
Our team: The team is located in Ukraine and work closely with client's team in Germany
Technologies used: C\C++, IoT, AWS, Python
1. Develop components based on specifications, and agreed with architecture
2. Communicate with customers in case of unclear technical requirements in the specifications. Resolve such inconsistencies
3. Make functional testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions
4. Act according to the standards of the automotive industry and software development processes
Mandatory Skills Description:
1. Embedded development experience (memory management, multithreading, asynchronous communications)
2. Strong knowledge of C\C++
3. OOP, OOD principles
4. Development of UnitTests, SW functional tests for own code
5. Experience with code compiled cross-platform: Linux(PC), ARM as Target
6. Networking (TCP\IP)
Prepare Software specifications, Architecture, and Design documents for the system as well as Review provided architectures
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 February 2021