Our client is a leading global Financial Markets data provider that runs a number of change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain.
Our client is a leading global Financial Markets data provider that runs a number of change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
Multi-year program in Financial Markets Data domain, with challenging data processing requirements in order to deliver timely and best quality data to the clients across the globe.
• Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation
• Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Build unit tests for your code
• Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies and standards
• Support onboarding and integration testing with providers
Mandatory Skills Description:
Core java 8-11 Medium
Build tools setup (GIT, GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory) Low
IDE (Intelij, Eclipse 4.x, or NetBeans 8) Low
Application / Web Servers Framework (some of the following: JSP 2.2, Servlets, JDBC 4.2, XSD, SAX, DOM, AJAX, Dojo, MVC) Low
Scripting (some of the following: bash, Perl, python) Low
RDBMS / Databases: Oracle DB 12c/18c/19c, PostgreSQL 9.x / 11.x Medium
Operating Systems: Linux RH 6.x/7.x/8.0, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012R2/2016 Medium
FIX protocol Low
TCP/IP, Authenticated putty, DNS, DHCP, NFS, SSL+TLS 1.2/1.3 Low
• Excellent analytic, design and programming skills.
• Experience in programming and testing in Java (Linux)
• Experience in Behavior Driven Development frameworks such as Cucumber-JVM
• Knowledge and experience in working in teams utilizing the Agile methodology.
• Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
• The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good time management and organizational skills.
• The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
• A passion for testing, development, and design.
• Experience in FXT and understanding of market.
Soft skills • Good communication skills - both verbal and written
• Upper-intermediate (and above) English
• Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Result-oriented mindset
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current