Product company - Rocket - is looking for Product manager!
- At least 5 years of proven experience in the role of Product Manager working closely with the cross-functional product team.
- Prior experience leading customer retention initiatives & creating a retention strategy.
- Proven track record and achievements in numbers on products where you have worked.
- Experience working with marketing & data in product personalization, campaign management, and messaging strategy using such channels as e-mail, messengers, push notification, etc.
- Deep expertise in B2C and e-commerce products.
Experience with defining, modeling, and analyzing user journeys, including activation, engagement, and churn.
- Ability to completely independently set goals by your direction in numbers, propose the plan (roadmap) of how to achieve it.
- Ability to bring any project from problem/idea to release and achieving the desired result.
- Must be data driven, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings.
- Experience working with product analytics systems like Firebase, Google Analytics, Amplitude, Power BI, Tableau, and raw data in DB.
- Experience in running different types of product experiments (including A/B tests) and making product decisions based on its results.
- Understanding the basics of Product Usability. Ability to work closely with a designer in one team to create a User-Centric solution.
-At least upper-intermediate level of English.
Strong communication and presentation skills
Will be a plus:
Experience with the logistics, delivery and foodtech product.
Experience with Market Place products.
-Together with our CRM lead build programs to increase orders frequency and improve customer retention characteristics.
- Use data to monitor the health of user acquisition & retention programs and identify areas for improvement; generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies for campaigns and initiatives.
- Lead projects through rapid testing cycles; discover and implement strategies to keep the customer engaged.
- Communicate key insights and findings to senior management and optimize programs based on data-driven analysis
- Together with our CRM lead manage consumer-facing communication channels including: email, messengers, push notifications, referral.
- Be the expert on the customer journey; develop a deep understanding of user behavior and how best to leverage it in pursuit of top line growth
- Lead the development of Rocket application, from vision to its validation, decomposition, design, testing of an idea, description, elaborating together with the development, estimation, planning, development, release, and iterating to achieve the goals and needed product metrics.
- Work with the development team on a daily basis as a Scrum Product Owner with all the necessary ceremonies.
About Rocket Delivery
Kyiv based online Food Delivery company.
We’re bringing online to offline, enabling our customers to order their favorite meals through our app or web portal.
We are providing our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of couriers, making it simple for customers to order and receive delicious meals.
Rocket wants to deliver faster, fresher, and from farther away. We want to be the shortest distance between every local restaurant and people’s doors.
Join our team to create the best in class technical, operational and logistics solution.
Change the way the world thinks about food delivery.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 February 2021