We’re looking for an energetic and friendly Angular Front End Developer who will support and develop our CRM / CPQ systems. Your primary responsibilities will be directed to the development and maintenance of the front-end of the systems.
You will help our customers succeed on their journey to go from analog to digital processes.
- Write hand-coded HTML5, CSS that is thoroughly standards-compliant
- Develop and maintain a server structure in the NetSuite environment (JS,
- SuiteScript language)
- Development of new functionality according to plan
- Processing requests from customers (developing the necessary functionality,
- Strong proficiency with Angular (latest)
- Good knowledge of HTML5, Less preprocessor
- Great experience in building layouts from PSD to HTML
- Experience with layout of adaptive, mobile-first templates
- Experience with Git, NPM
- Experience in server-side NodeJS programming technology is a plus
*It will be a plus*
- Knowledge of AngularJS (version 1.5), an understanding of the basics of GQL
- Good knowledge of English (at least intermediate)
- Remote position
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Exciting projects and challenges.
- The balance between work and personal life is a flexible schedule.
- Competitive compensation focusing on your expectations.
- Annual revision of wage
Verenia is a complete omnichannel sales acceleration and productivity suite offering front office CPQ and e-commerce solutions. Businesses around the world in manufacturing, wholesale, retail, marketing, software, and service have implemented Verenia CPQ, which integrates seamlessly with multiple CRM and ERP platforms. NetSuite users have placed their trust in Verenia for NetSuite, as it is the only CPQ software that is 100% native to NetSuite.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 February 2021