We are looking for a talented and passionate Frontend Engineer to join our software engineering team.
Life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
We have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Our fast-growing Fintech has world class management, has raised multiple rounds of funding, is generating significant revenue and is disrupting the lending market and helping people save money and get out of debt faster.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Frontend Engineer to join our software engineering team. You'll join our Engineering team in building out an extraordinary web-based platform that has already helped thousands of people save money, and aims to help millions more.
The role is fulltime and compensation will be based on experience. If you've been seeking a product that's worthy of your skills, then read on!
• Follow best practices and standards defined by experienced distributed Font End team
• Write clean, maintainable code, perform peer code-reviews
• Partner with team on finding new ways to solve technical and business problems
• Eager to learn new languages and platforms
• Interact with the Engineering, Product and Design people as Scrum Team member on a daily basis and be involved through all the stages of development and delivery
• Support culture and pulse of the well organised, fun and positive team
Minimal technical skills:
* bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or highly similar course of study is preferred, but work experience considered in lieu of degree
* 2-3 years experience with Front End (React/Angular) development using modern frameworks.
* experience using RESTful APIs. Experience with GraphQL is a plus
* understanding Agile methodologies and CI/CD best practices
* English - active intermediate level or higher
* Passionate about coding; you love to code and you're not shy about showing it
* Thrive on collaboration; Engineering team works closely with Product Management, Design and Operations for everything from roll-out to feature enhancement
* Resourceful and mindful; you move fast but don't break things
* You take pride in writing and maintaining clean, modular, unit-tested code
* Extraordinary problem solving and communication skills.
Zoolatech is a boutique service provider, specializing in high-end software development. We are based in Silicon Valley with a Development Center in Kyiv, Ukraine. Although ZoolaTech is a relatively young player on the Eastern European market, we have deep roots and years of experience of working within Ukrainian and American high tech industries. The size of our clientele varies from Fortune 500 to inspiring startups. We are not an outsourcer in a traditional sense, rather we specialize in helping our Clients scale by extending their teams to Eastern Europe.
Over the years, we have learned that in our industry people are the most important asset, and so we treat our employees as such. We set our working environment in a way that allows individuals thrive and grow professionally, as well as personally. As much as we are dedicated to providing the best possible services to our Clients, we are just as dedicated to helping our Employees reach their professional dreams and ambitions.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 February 2021