GlobalLogic is looking for Test Automation Engineer to join our friendly team
Globallogic is searching for a highly motivated, result-oriented, and resourceful individual to join the newly formed team.
Our customer is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies that driven to make healthcare better. We work on web application that makes easier process of creation and management of bone implants for patients worldwide. Project follows best practices in quality assurance and project management to achieve the goals.
If you are a product-oriented engineer who thrives in cosy, collaborative teams, and who wants to make a positive difference in people’s lives, this position may be for you.
- Solid experience in automated testing, knowledge of algorithms;
- At least 5 years of practical experience as a QA engineer in web testing;
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Experience with task-bug tracking, software development and QA processes, and CI/CD tools;
- Experience in creating and maintaining test documentation (bug reports, test designs, test cases, test reports);
- Good understanding of web technologies (HTTP protocol, RESTful API, microservices architecture);
- Ability to work independently (though collaboratively) and a willingness to learn;
- Upper-Intermediate English (both spoken and written).
Keyskills – Must Have
- Java core
- Gitlab CI/CD
Keyskills – Nice to Have
- Experience with cloud-based applications (Azure);
Azure, Performance testing, Testng
- Creating/maintaining test automation suites (API and UI levels);
- Manual testing;
- Work with the team to continuously improve Automation Framework and CI/CD processes;
- Test documentation creation (Test Design documents, Test Cases);
- Ability to champion quality practices within a team and organization;
- Ability to take part in meetings with English speaking customers.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 February 2021