Our team is creating a complex software solution that is expected to become a breakthrough in data sharing.
Our team is creating a complex software solution that is expected to become a breakthrough in data sharing. Our client is one of the most famous brands in Silicon Valley, which produces world class data storage products. The solution includes heavily loaded applications for Web, iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows.
The new system will bring user experience to the next level by introducing the best technologies of the Cloud age to hard and network drives. Data safety, integrity, and cooperation with companies like Google, Dropbox, and Amazon are what drives our team.
• Create automated test cases based on product and quality requirements
• Design, code and implement automated tests for the product backend
• Perform functional, integration, regression, end-to-end and performance testing
• Troubleshoot, analyze, and isolate defects and report them to a bug tracking database (JIRA)
• Collaborate with development team to add/modify attributes that help writing more automated tests
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 7+ years of overall experience
• 3+ years hands-on experience doing API Automation using the following or similar technology stack: Java, TestNG, Maven, RestAssured, Git
• Expert in Java programing language
• Hands-on experience testing microservices
• Experience with CI/CD process and tools (Jenkins or other CI servers)
• Experience with version control system (Git)
• Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
• Familiar with AWS
Nice-to-Have Skills:• AWS services such as DynamoDB, S3, CloudWatch (A big plus)
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 February 2021